Home > Introduction to cultural diversity management and relational skills-set in a multiethnic work environment
Introduction to cultural diversity management and relational skills-set in a multiethnic work environment2 July 2015
- Team leader, project manager, supervisor, manager, member of a multiethnic team or project team, any staff wishing to participate in making their work environment more inclusive in a multicultural or multiethnic organizational context.
Global objectives :
- Increase awareness of the issues, dimensions, implications, and applications of cross cultural interactions in organizational and team environments.
- Develop practical skills for working, communicating, and collaborating effectively at all levels with people from differing cultural backgrounds.
- Challenges and advantages of cultural diversity
- Context around cultural diversity
- Culture and cultural dimensions
- Cross-cultural competencies
- Intercultural communication
- Intercultural conflict resolution
At the end of this training, participants will be able to :
- Act as a change agent regarding the necessity and opportunities of managing cultural diversity.
- Understand, analyze and manage demanding, difficult or conflicting situations arising from cultural differences in multiethnic working environments.
- Promote collaboration and communication in multiethnic teams in line with business objectives.
- Support the integration of the newcomers in a context of team results.
Duration : 14 hours