Home > Best practices and Tools to actively manage cultural diversity
Best practices and Tools to actively manage cultural diversity2 July 2015
- Advisors and business partners working in human resources management, directors and managers or any other person with decision-making authority in the company wishing to participate in creating a more inclusive work environment in a multicultural or multiethnic organizational context.
Global objectives :
- Develop awareness of the issues, dimensions, implications, and applications of cross cultural interactions in organizational and team environments.
- Be inspired by best practices in the area of cultural diversity management to initiate the process of reflection on the organizational change project resulting from the implementation of an integrated cultural diversity management program.
- Analyze and review practices and tools that need to be adapted in human resource management and other departments to fully take advantage of cultural diversity.
- Challenges and advantages of cultural diversity
- Context around cultural diversity
- Integrated programs in cultural diversity management (CDM)
- An important organisational change
- CDM Best practices and tools
- HRM best practices and tools
- Building cross-cultural competencies
- Implement the organisational change project
At the end of this training, participants will be able to :
- Act as a change agent regarding the necessity and opportunities of managing cultural diversity.
- Target the core elements of a cultural diversity management program that best matches the organization’s strategies.
- Structure and build best practices and tools that allow to :
- Explain the necessity to train all level personnel in cross-cultural competencies.
- Begin the design process of your organisational change project which consists in implementing an integrated CDM program.
Duration: 14 hours